Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day Three

I would like to announce that I will not be blogging on the weekends.

Day Three:


Every day on the island is getting easier. I've named the sheep around my home. I also curiously found a pumpkin behind my home, so I made a Jack-O-Lantern with it, and put it beside the sign I crafted.

I am going east today. I found that there are many cows, and that I can make stuff from the leather they drop. I plan to make armor today.

-Later:

I have discovered that this, like the true Du Weldenvarden from my favorite book, is a place of thick forest and beauty. Towering trees are like skyscrapers. Among them, are their citizens: the cows. I hate to kill them, but the armor they provide is a necessity. Plus, I have their meat to eat.

-Later:

I have done the deed. I have enough leather to make a leather helmet, pants, and boots. I also have discovered cobblestone, which I mined. I planned to use it for the decorative flooring of my home.

It is truly an island I am stuck on, because I went south in my absence, and the land stops for a dropping ocean cliff. Though this may be an island, it is paradise. I have come to appreciate the beauty of this place. I hope to find something to keep me company. I wonder if there are dogs or wolves on this island. Perhaps I could tame one...

-Night:

I laid down the cobblestone, and I must say, it adds great detail to this place. In the absence of my writing, I also made paintings to put on my wall. This home is looking quite well, if I do say so myself.

Tomorrow I plan to look for a new best friend, and explore a strange hole I found.

What Does This Mean?


Jack-O-Lantern: provides better light than a torch. Craft it by putting a pumpkin in your crafting table, and a torch above it.

armor: provides extra "health" armor points along with your hearts. It can be made from leather, iron, gold, and diamond.

helmet (see armor): is crafted by putting leather, iron, gold, or diamond in an upside down U shape on the top of your crafting table. The two side lines of the U end in the middle of the 3*3 board.

pants (see armor): are crafted by putting leather, iron, gold, or diamond in an upside down U shape on the top of your crafting table. The two side lines of the U end on the bottom of the 3*3 board.

boots (see armor): are crafted by putting leather, iron, gold, or diamond in two lines on the left and right side of the crafting table. Both lines end in the middle line of the crafting table.

cobblestone: a mined materiel that can be used as a block anywhere. Mine it from any plain grey block. Great for adding decoration to the floor of your home.

paintings: adds decoration. It will be a random painting when you put it on the wall. Crafted by putting sticks in a square around the crafting table board and wool in the middle of the square.

Nick

If you would like to e-mail me, please e-mail me at: minecarting@gmail.com. Please no links to other websites, foul language, or offensive materiel in your e-mails.

Or if you would like to leave a comment, please leave me a comment in the comment box below! Please no mentioning of other websites, foul language, or offensive materiel in your comments.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers