Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day Six

Day Six:

I mined some obsidian for my portal. I put three obsidian blocks on the bottom and top, and four of the sides. Then I took flint and steel and lit the middle block. Wow! It shone with purple brilliance. It looked so ominous. I shall go inside.

-Later:

I have gone to the Nether. I first landed in the middle of a hot soil. Lava was below me everywhere. Some zombie-pigmen were traveling in packs. When I attacked one, the whole pack started attacking me. I barely escaped. I then walked a small distance and heard a strange sound. Like that of a baby laughing. I looked and saw a giant white floating spirit. I then attacked it and, it let out an awful scream. It still rings in my ears. I named then Ghasts

-Later:

I decorated my home further. I also built an enchantment table and enchanted all my belongings. Now I do tons of damage with my sharpened diamond blade.

-Later:

I also built a brewing station to make potions. 

-Night:

Tomorrow I plan to explore the Nether further. I am also going to make some potions.

What Does This Mean?

obsidian: a rare occurring block. It is easily obtained by putting water on top of lava or vice versa. 

flint and steel: used to set things on fire. Crafted by putting steel in the left slot on the middle column of your crafting table. Put flint in the middle of the crafting table.

zombie-pigmen: a neutral mob that usually travels in packs. When one is attacked, the whole mob attacks.

Ghasts: a mob that spits fireballs when you are nearby.

enchantment table: used to enchant items with experience points.

brewing station: used to brew potions that serve several purposes. Crafted by putting three cobblestone bricks on the bottom row of your crafting table, and one blaze rod in the middle. 

 Nick

If you would like to e-mail me, please e-mail me at: minecarting@gmail.com. Please no links to other websites, foul language, or offensive materiel in your e-mails.

Or if you would like to leave a comment, please leave me a comment in the comment box below! Please no mentioning of other websites, foul language, or offensive materiel in your comments.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers