Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day Nine

Now on weekends, there will be no blogging.

Day Nine:


I prepared myself for what I was about to do... I was going to fly today. I bought a book* called Zombe's Fly Mod. Which I assume will teach me to fly.

-Later:

Step one is to buy*1 Zombe's Mod Installer. So I bought*1 it. I had "run it as a administrator" and then I selected my options. I went for the slowest speed, fast enough to explore, slow enough to build.

I then tested out my flying. It was amazing! I soared above the trees and saw things I couldn't see from the ground.

-Later:

Now that I can easily build high, I added the stone stairs to the roof of my house to make a pyramid-looking roof. I then made a fence gate, so that I can easily come and go from my porch, and not have to worry about monsters.

-Night:

Today was a good day. Tomorrow I plan to explore the dungeon now that I can fly.

What Does This Mean?

*= "Book" in this sentence is the free program Zombe Mod. It allows flight and several other features.

*1= "Bought" is not literal in this sentence. Zombe Mod Installer is a free program to install the Zombe Mod. You must run the installer as an administrator.

How to run and install Zombe: first, download Zombe Mod and Zombe Mod Installer off the Internet. The programs themselves are completely safe, but you want to be careful where you get them from. Then, after the programs are installed, right-click on Zombe Mod Installer and select "run as administrator." If you cannot do this, you're basically screwed. So get the computer administrator to help you run the program. Then select your speed. I recommend the lowest, since it is fast enough and great for building. Then select the key you want to activate fly mode. Space is not a good one, since when you jump you'll activate fly mode. I like "f" to activate fly mode, "t" to incline, and "g" to descend.

fence gate: used to go in places. Cannot be jump over. Unlike doors, fence gates cannot be opened with a left click, only right clicks. Made by putting two wooden planks in the first two (lower) sections of the middle column of the crafting table, then wooden sticks on either side of them.

Nick

If you would like to e-mail me, please e-mail me at: minecarting@gmail.com. Please no links to other websites, foul language, or offensive materiel in your e-mails.

Or if you would like to leave a comment, please leave me a comment in the comment box below! Please no mentioning of other websites, foul language, or offensive materiel in your comments.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers