Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day Seven

Tomorrow I will be unable to post due to American holiday Thanksgiving.

Day Seven


Before I departed to the Nether again, I decided to brew a potion.

I took water from my cauldron and filled a glass bottle with water. I then took the water bottle and brewed it with a glistering melon to make a potion of healing. I am now ready for my second journey into the Nether.

-Later:

I discovered two new mobs. A blaze is a machine looking mob that drops blaze rods. It explains where I got the rod yesterday to make my Brewing Station.

They shoot fireballs at me to harm me, but they aren't as dangerous as a zombie pigmen pack.

I also discovered a magma cube. It is a strange creature that breaks into smaller versions of itself.

-Later:

I returned to my home, and looked at how dull looking it is.

I chopped some trees for wood, then made tons of fences. I then took the fences and made a front porch around my home, and replaced the dirt inside my fence with cobblestone. I then took two wooden planks and placed them on either side of the door. I put a wooden fence on top of the planks, then made stairs. I put the stairs on top of the fence, then put a plank in between each stair.

-Night:

My house looks much better now. I can sleep even better with it look so dashing. Tomorrow I plan to decorate it further, and visit my friends at the Island of Dread again.

What Does This Mean?


cauldron: holds water for potion brewing. Made by putting iron ingots on the right and left columns of the crafting table, and then put one on the bottom in between the two lines.

glass bottle: made by putting glass into a V shape on the crafting table.

water bottle: made by putting water into a glass bottle.

potion of healing: made by putting an awkward potion with a glistering melon.

awkward potion: made by putting a Nether Wart with a water bottle.

Nether Wart: a plant found in the Nether.

glistering melon: used in potions. Made by putting a gold nugget with a melon slice.

gold nugget: dropped by zombie pigmen.

fence: made by filling the bottom and middle column of the crafting table.

stairs: made by putting wooden plank in a descending order starting with (your) left.



Nick

If you would like to e-mail me, please e-mail me at: minecarting@gmail.com. Please no links to other websites, foul language, or offensive materiel in your e-mails.

Or if you would like to leave a comment, please leave me a comment in the comment box below! Please no mentioning of other websites, foul language, or offensive materiel in your comments.

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers