Friday, November 25, 2011

Day Eight

Day Eight:


I set out for the Islands of Dread again. When I got to the portal, I was whisked back to my home there.

I was welcomed back, then I set out to hunt some heads for people that had raided my clan's base. I found one, and swiftly shot him with an arrow. He came running with a stone sword, but my diamond was stronger, and I received his belongings.

I then proceeded to walk to the city I live near, but was shot. I looked around and saw no one. I kept walking until I received heavy damage from behind. I then quickly warped home to heal.

After my day there, I learned that a bow is a quick and easy way to deplete enemy health before finishing them off with a sword.

I also learned that warping home before death is a great way to prevent losing your stuff.

-Later:

I returned to the mainland. I then chopped some wood and made sticks. Then I sheered some sheep with my shears and got wool. With those, I made paintings.

I then got sugarcane and made paper, which I used for books. I then took the books and made bookshelves.

I placed one of the bookshelves near my enchantment table and saw that I gained more enchantments from placing a bookshelf near an enchantment table.

-Night:

I am glad I helped defeat one of my clan's many enemies. I also am glad with my new home. Tomorrow I will learn how to fly, hopefully.

What Does This Mean?


arrow: used for ammunition for bows. Dropped by skeletons or made with flint, a stick, and a feather; all in a column.

flint: dropped by granite blocks.

feather: dropped by chickens.

bow: used for ranged attacks. Made by putting three stings in the (your) right column of the crafting table, then putting two sticks on the bottom and top of the middle, then finally putting a stick in the middle of (your) left column.

shears: used for getting wool off sheep without killing them. Made by putting two iron ingots diagonally to each other.

paintings: made by putting sticks in a square in your crafting table then a piece of wool in the middle of the square.

paper: made by putting three sugarcanes in a  row.

bookcase: used to add enchantments to enchantment tables if placed up, down, or sideways to a bookshelf. Made by putting three books in the middle row, and wooden planks everywhere else.


Nick

If you would like to e-mail me, please e-mail me at: minecarting@gmail.com. Please no links to other websites, foul language, or offensive materiel in your e-mails.

Or if you would like to leave a comment, please leave me a comment in the comment box below! Please no mentioning of other websites, foul language, or offensive materiel in your comments.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers