Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Mistake (Minecarting Bloopers)

I'm not perfect. I've made tons of mistakes and this blog is no exception to that. I started this blog when I just got the hang of Minecraft. It goes even worse when I started playing on a server full of plugins , though I didn't know it.

So here are Minecarting's worse mistakes.

1. Plugins

Back then I thought this went for every server out there... I was wrong. Until I started dealing with servers I had no clue that they had plugins on them. So that talk about /home or /sethome or even /tpa*playernamehere* macro codes were completely off. That only applied to the server I was playing on.

Correcting it: Only certain servers have these plugins. You could suggest them for your server.

2. Wording mistakes:

My worst is probably this (talking about whitelist chat): "one being a type of chat where there is profanity or other things like that." You should know that whitelist chat blocks profanity, not allows it.

Correcting it: I'll take it upon myself. Just know that I meant there is no profanity.

3. Place Name Mistakes:

The irony of this one is I was correcting a name in this post. I called a cave a Stronghold. Well I corrected it and called it a Dungeon. In fact it was actually just a cave. It was also an Abandoned Mineshaft.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers