Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Quick Tips: How To Make Your Server Creative!

Tired of Survival mode? Want to unleash your and your friend's creative side, just follow this simple guide's instructions!

First go into your server properties.

Next find where it says "gamemode=0"

Replace 0 with 1.

Log on to your server.

Check your inventory to see if it works.


If just you and yourself want to be in creative mod, leaving your friends to be amazed at your creations, follow this guide:

Go into your server file. (if you are already a server OP [operator], skip this and the next step).

Go into OP and type your Minecraft username.

Log on to your server.

Type in "/gamemode ------ 1" without the quotations. Replace the ------- with your Minecraft username.

Ta-da.


FAQS:

I'm not in Creative, why?!

Answer: You did something wrong. Go back and read the guide again.

I can't place blocks, YOU HACKED MY SERVER!!!

Answer: I didn't hack your server. That means your computer doesn't have enough RAM space or your not a server OP.

I want my second buddy to be in Creative, but not my third buddy. I don't really like my third buddy.

Answer: Nice going. Anyways, you can just do the same macro code as above, except in the ------, type his/her username.

-Nick


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers